Connect with us

Entertainment

Kim’s Chiu’s van shot while on the road; actress and assistants safe

Published

on

Around 6:15 in the morning today, March 4, Kapamilya actress Kim Chui’s van was reported shot six times in Quezon City.

A vehicle, wherein Kim Chiu and her assistant were riding, was shot by unidentified gunmen. The report also stated that no one is harmed, even the driver is safe.

The incident happened at the corner of Katipunan Avenue and CP Garcia Avenue in Quezon City . According to the police who inspected the incident, the two gunmen were riding a motorcycle and shot the actress’ van six times. After the shooting, the gunmen immediately fled away.

On ABS-CBN Umagang kay Ganda, Kim’s driver Wilfredo Taperla stated via phone call that they didn’t know that they were shot. They only realized that they were the target of the shooting when they stopped the van and saw bullets in their car.

He claimed that all passengers, including him, are safe. Kim Chui was sleeping inside the van when the shooting happened.

In an Instagram post of Kim after the incident, she posted photos of the shooting aftermath and assured her followers that she and her companions were unharmed. She thanked everyone who was concerned about her and said that it “means a lot”.

“Papa Jesus protected us. I don’t have any idea what really happened, mistaken identity? I guess? Napag tripan? This is a bad joke..,” she said in the post.

“I saw this bullet on the windshield where my head is laying, “buti naka higa ako,” she explained Pano kung tinuloy ko magbasa ng script?… I was so scared, I don’t know what to feel right now. Wala naman ako kaaway o kaatraso. Why me?” the actress added.

See the full IG post of the actress here:

Regardless of what happened, Kim is still thankful that no one got harmed. Kim and her assistants continued to their taping for today.

Source: Rappler

Entertainment

Certified Mom! Anne Curtis gives birth in Australia

Published

on

Actress-TV Host Anne Curtis- Heusaff has given birth to a baby girl in Australia on Monday, March 2, 2020. The baby is Anne and her husband Erwan Heusaff’s firstborn after they got married in 2018.

News of Anne giving birth was confirmed by her management the Viva Artist Agency through an Instagram post.

The agency congratulated the new mom by posting one of Anne’s maternity photos.

It can be recalled that Anne revealed her pregnancy on “It’s Showtime” which surprised the audience since the actress-host was able to hide it to almost everyone, except her husband, of course.

Anne and Erwan have received immense support and good wishes from their supporters, friends, and family.

Congratulations, Anne!

Source: Radyo. Inquirer.net

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Are Sue Ramirez and Javi Benitez currently dating?

Published

on

Netizens speculated that actress Sue Ramirez and Javi Benitez are now dating after the random photos of them circulated online.

Javi also posted photos of him and Sue on his Instagram account.

In the uploaded photos, Sue and Javi are holding their hands as they walk to the grassy field on the way to the beach.

“Can I call you sometime?” Javi captioned the photo.

Their photos received different comments from the netizens. The photos show the two of them holding hands that tight that most only couples do.

“Based sa bikini nya, Mukhang OO,” commented one of the netizens.

Another netizen also said, “They have been together since December of last year pa.”

“Hindi din na papa bakante tong si Sue,” another netizen also reacted as Sue just recently broke up with her ex-boyfriend.

“Son of a congressman, Iba si ate girl,” said a netizen.

Javi graduated a course in Political Science at Santa Clara University, California. He is a 22-year old Star Magic talent and he embraced the fact that he has a passion for art. Currently, he is working in the movie “Kid Alpha One” directed by Richard Somes and Sue Ramirez is his leading lady.

He also promised that he will make sure that viewers would appreciate their team-up. What do you think? Are they really dating or that picture is just part of the promotion as a new love team?

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Myrtle Sarrosa moved to GMA Network after eight years being a Kapamilya talent

Published

on

After eight years of being a Kapamilya star, Myrtle Sarrosa officially transferred to the Kapuso network. The actress-cosplayer signed an exclusive contract with GMA-7 on Friday, Feb 21, 2020.

Myrtle is a 25 year-old actress and a cos-player. She started her career in showbiz as a PBB Teen housemate. Luckily, she became the winner in the PBB Teen’s 2012 edition.

Her career did not just stop there because, after that, she was given a big break by ABS-CBN, her home network.

But now, Myrtle is exploring opportunities in another network. Last Friday, she signed an exclusive contract in GMA-7. The Senior Assistant Vice President for Alternative Production Gigi Santos Lara and GMA Artist Center Senior Talent Manager Daryl Zamora were also present during the contract signing.

Prior to that contract signing, Myrtle Sarrosa shared on her Instagram account a post of excitement. She also promised her fans that she will not waste any opportunity.

Myrtle captioned the post:

“Starting a new chapter of my life. For a long time, I was really praying for guidance but what I didn’t know was that God is working in mysterious ways to prepare me and bring people in my life to open doors of blessings and opportunities.”

“I believe in God’s timing… But this time. I won’t waste away any opportunities. I’ll always give my best. I’m Thankful sa lahat ng well wishes ng lahat. Salamat mga kapuso!” she said.

In a report of GMA -7, the actress accordingly felt happy about this new career move and she could not believe she is a Kapuso star now.

“Kasi bata pa lang ako, nanonood na talaga ako ng iba’t-ibang fantaserye sa GMA and ngayon na first time ko makapasok dito sa GMA building, surreal pa siya sa ‘kin. Pero I’m so excited sa mga mangyayari dito,” she said.

The actress auditioned for a role in GMA Center last November and luckily received an acceptance call.

“Binigyan nila agad ako ng opportunity to showcase my talent. I really feel the warm welcome dito,” she recalled during her contract signing.

Do you think Myrtle’s transfer has something to do on the issue of ABS-CBN renewal of the franchise? Comment with your thoughts.

Continue Reading

Entertainment